February 1, 2012

February is for Finishing Kickoff

It seems that quite a few of you actually want to play along with this February is for Finishing idea. Yay!!!  So I decided to make a whole party out of it and have contests and prizes and linkys and all sorts of fun stuff.  Yay for playing along!  And check it out - we even have a button:


and a mascot:



Feel free to post wherever!

Here's how this is going to work:

Every Friday in February I'm going to have a linky party on this blog. You can enter once for each creative project you finish in February.  It doesn't need to be knitting or sewing related - anything creative will do.  As long as it's something that you started and worked on before Feb.  All you will need to enter is a photograph of your finished project - you should be able to directly upload it here (for those of you without blogs/ravelry/flickr/facebook/whatever).  I'm working with a few Etsy sites to get the prizes together and so far they are looking pretty awesome.

Btw - If anyone is interested in donating anything to the prizes please let me know!  I'd love to have this be super filled with swag.

If you want to play along on twitter use the #FebisforFinishing hashtag and I'll be sure to find you.  

I also might have a prize for the project finished that's been kicking around the longest.  Stay tuned for details on that one.

Puppy off.
This picture has nothing to do with anything but it cracks me up every time I look at it.  Ears and hair match!
Yay for Finishing things in February!  Ok... off to get something accomplished.

4 comments:

  1. whoo I'm ready! I started a thread on Rav in the CKW group too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea! Ohhhh, the things I have laying around here unfinished. haha.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I grew up in Cleveland that's how I stumbled upon your blog one day.:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I'm going to try to participate! Thanks for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Count me in! This will be a good motivation to finish up a few things that have been languishing (some for YEARS).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...