February 10, 2012

February is for Finishing - Contest #2

So this Feb is for Finishing is going great so far!  I"m loving seeing all of the projects you guys have been finishing!  Totally inspired by your work.  Now if only I could get it together to finish something more substantial than some paper flowers.... Anyways I"m actually in Florida right now so I'm going to announce last Friday's winner on Monday when I get back.

On to this week's Awesome:


February is for Finishing Fabulous Prize Package #2:  Cleveland Craft Coalition.

So this week's theme is the Cleveland Craft Coalition.  I was inadvertently a part of one of their events once and think that what they are doing is just fantastic.  So I reached out to a few of their members and they donated some truly fabulous prizes for this giveaway.  And if you want to check out their wares in person they will be in Lakewood tomorrow for their  Valentines Day Show.

First up is Enola's Enchanted Grove:
Liz donated a gift set of herbal soaps.  They are handmade with a gentle base, botanical and essential oils, no dyes, no artificial coloring no 'fragrance' oils. They sound like a great way to pamper yourself!

Next is from Jenbuza Bags:
Her tagline is fun. funky. fabulous.  And I think that about sums it up!  I'm not sure what specifically she's donating just yet  (will update after I pick up the prize) but I love both of her styles of bags... the up-cycled man's suit into bag is crazy cool. 

Finally is the Bonsai Tree from fOUR fISH iNK:
This is a hand-pulled linoleum print, meaning that every part of the process: drawing, carving, inking and printing were all done by hand!  I don't know much about that process but wow do I love the end result!

Here's the linky to enter (full list of rules and additional ways to enter are at the bottom of the post):

Happy Finishing!!!



Full Entry info and Contest Rules:

Every project that you finish in the month of February can be a new entry into one of these contests!  It doesn't have to be knitting or sewing related.  Anything creative that you started before February will count.

To enter post a picture of something you finished in February to the linky in this post.    It doesn't have to be on a blog - flickr, facebook (hint you can find a link to share a gallery if you go to that gallery page), ravelry, will all work.  If you leave the url portion of the linky blank it will give you an option to upload an image from your own computer.  That's fine, too.  You must also include an email address so that I know where to contact you if you win.

If you finish something made out of Destination Yarn you receive an additional entry per project.

To receive an additional entry per project:  Link back to this site wherever you post your picture.  (again blog, facebook, flickr, ravelry, wherever.)

To receive another entry per project:  Tweet the project and a link back to this page.  Include @Sourire11 so that I know that you tweeted it.

So for every project that you finish you can earn up to 4 entries into a contest! 

The linky will be live until next Thursday at midnight when I will close it out and pick a winner.  Then the next day I will post the contest for the next week with it's own linky.

Happy Finishing!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looking good! I've finished nothing this week, but at least I haven't started anything new!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...