February 3, 2012

February is for Finishing - Contest #1

Ok!  So!  Yay!  We're doing this!  February is for Finishing is just shaping up to be way more amazing than I ever planned it to be.   Check out this week's Fabulous Prizes:

February is for Finishing Fabulous Prize Package Week #1:  Knitting Notions.

First up is this adorable project bag:
Seriously cute.  I can't even handle how much I love the colors.
From the fantabulous Lisa of the Etsy Site Sunshine Walks.  Her store is full of notions bags and box bags every bit as cute as this one.  She has a great sense of color and style and I'm thrilled she wanted to donate a prize!

The second part of this prize package is "something special" from Pam of Pretty Knitty Jewelry:
Just a small sample of the awesome that is Pretty Knitty Jewelry. 
Her 100 row knitting counters are straight up genius.  I've never seen another counter like this out there - you can keep track of 100 rows of knitting!  Crazy that.  And the charms at the end are hand sculpted -no paint, no molds.  She's working to create something specific for this contest and I'm sure whatever it is will be fantastic.

Here's the linky to enter (full list of rules and additional ways to enter are at the bottom of the post):

Happy Finishing!!!



Full Entry info and Contest Rules:

Every project that you finish in the month of February can be a new entry into one of these contests!  It doesn't have to be knitting or sewing related.  Anything creative that you started before February will count.

To enter post a picture of something you finished in February to the linky in this post.    It doesn't have to be on a blog - flickr, facebook (hint you can find a link to share a gallery if you go to that gallery page), ravelry, will all work.  If you leave the url portion of the linky blank it will give you an option to upload an image from your own computer.  That's fine, too.  You must also include an email address so that I know where to contact you if you win.

If you finish something made out of Destination Yarn you receive an additional entry per project.

To receive an additional entry per project:  Link back to this site wherever you post your picture.  (again blog, facebook, flickr, ravelry, wherever.)

To receive another entry per project:  Tweet the project and a link back to this page.  Include @Sourire11 so that I know that you tweeted it.

So for every project that you finish you can earn up to 4 entries into a contest! 

The linky will be live until next Thursday at midnight when I will close it out and pick a winner.  Then the next day I will post the contest for the next week with it's own linky.

Happy Finishing!!!

4 comments:

  1. AWESOME! I have nothing for this week yet but hopefully next week!

    Thanks for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been working on fabric hoop circles for my girls' rooms since, I don't know... August! Hopefully this is the kick in the pants, I need to finish them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cguard (on rav)8:57 AM

    I love the notion of February is for Finishing and as someone who is a better starter than finisher I can use all the incentive I can get. Finished this http://www.ravelry.com/projects/cguard/aviatrix-baby-hat-2

    ReplyDelete
  4. cguard(on rav)8:59 AM

    and then I started and finished this http://www.ravelry.com/projects/cguard/learn-to-knit-baby-hat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...